Finger Lakes Lunch Orders Please fill in this form ASAP so we can shop for ingredients and prepare.
K-Bots and parents, here is some information you may want to know. Pack lightly! There is not a lot of space for bags+tools+robots under the bus. Things to pack in your bag for under the bus:
- purple shirts
- team hat
- safety glasses
- warm clothes
- toiletries: shampoo, soap, deodorant, tooth brush, tooth paste, hair brush and elastics
- health insurance information
Things to bring with you on the bus:
- passport–Be prepared to show it as you board the bus.
- money (American money for Rochester)
- water bottle
- watch/other time-telling device
- bus activities: homework, knitting, movies
- emergency supplies/medication (epi-pen, gravol, tylenol, prescriptions) *note: teachers/mentors cannot give medication to students without written instructions
When you’re at competition you need to wear comfortable closed toed shoes, team clothing, and your hat. Hair needs to be tied back, for safety. You’ll need to have a watch or other time telling device. You also need to be clean! (shower, deodorant etc)
Money: will be for dinner Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and any snacks or souvenirs. We estimate $100+ US
Cell Phones: check ahead of time to see what your roaming fees are. It is recommended to turn off data before we cross the border.
The Hotel: smoke free, exercise room, cable TV, free wifi in room, iron, hair dryer, microwave, fridge, free hot breakfast. You will be rooming in groups of 3 or 4. Rochester: Comfort Inn
Behaviour: We expect you to be on your best behaviour when on the trip. You are representing KCVI. All school rules apply. No smoking/drinking/drug use. Socializing is done in the open. Communicate with mentors. Get enough sleep!