This list was compiled by two rookie competitors new to K-Botics after 24 hours of competition.
- Respect Knitted objects and do not lose them (if you do you’ll be forced to wear hot pink)
- Learn quickly that your “supervisors” and “Mentors” are really children in disguise, or even not in disguise.
- Donuts (and caffeine) are key to survival
- Straws are your greatest weapon of mass destruction
- Remi needs supervision when socializing
- Never question the robot driver
- Mike is always right
- Always respect the hot swappable bumpers
- Always hand in your forms on time or else you’ll be on the “hit list”
- Never let grade nine boys guide you anywhere unless you want to get lost
- Smile or ELSE!!!
- Showering is a MUST and deodorant is NOT optional
- No matter what’s wrong it’s always JNo’s fault